Learning something new has never been so easy thanks to the many online, flexibly delivered and free courses available at Walsall College. And our new bitesize sessions are an even simpler way to pick up new skills in just six hours or less.
From making the most of your online conversations on WhatsApp and Zoom, to better money management, we’ll provide hints and tips to make you more technologically savvy and able to improve your digital lifestyle.
Been a while since you were last in the classroom? Never been in an online lesson before? Don’t worry. All you have to do is sign in through your computer or SMART device and our friendly tutors will take you through the rest. You can access the below listed sessions for free!
• Introduction to knitting - 2 hour session
• How to support your child with Google Classroom - 2 hour session
• How to use Zoom - 2 hour session
• How to use Microsoft Teams - 2.5 hour session
• How to use FaceTime and WhatsApp - 2.5 hour session
• Shopping online safely - 2.5 hour session
• Going cashless - 2.5 hour session
• Making the most of your apps - 2.5 hour session