Welcome to an exciting new combination of courses.
Our A Level Hybrid programme allows you to study two A Levels and a VTQ course in a similar subject area. If you are looking for the best of both worlds and enjoy a mix of academic study and practical work then this is the pathway for you. Our specialist staff will guide you through exams and coursework as you develop the vital knowledge and skills to progress, whether this is into Higher Education or the workplace.
Designed with the local economy in mind, Walsall College has secured support from several regional employers who have committed to providing work placements for students on our A Level Hybrid programme. This means that by studying with us, you unlock a wealth of opportunities to benefit your future.
A Level Hybrid programmes available
Law, Psychology and Criminology A Level Hybrid Pathway
Science A Level Hybrid Pathway
Art & Design A Level Hybrid Pathway – Coming Soon
Entry requirements differ between courses. The best way to check can be found on the 'Entry Requirements' section on the individual course information pages.
T levels require students to spend about 20% of their time on a work placement, with the remaining 80% spent in the classroom. This differs to an A Level which could include some work experience but is mainly spent in the classroom.