So how does clearing work?
If you haven’t yet made an application or haven’t been accepted on to your first choice university course, there is still opportunity for you to study at the next level.
In line with UCAS Clearing advice, you can apply through Clearing if you:
- Haven’t got your firm or insurance choice of course
- Didn’t receive any offers when you first applied or didn’t apply in the first round
- Have changed your mind on where you wish to study or what course
- Have ended up with different grades to what you expected so must/or want to change courses
Need more advice?
Drop into our Wisemore Campus on Thursday 18th August between 9am and 7pm to speak with our impartial and award winning Guidance Team who will provide you with support and advice in finding an appropriate university level course to suit your interests and requirements.
Alternative you can contact our Guidance Team :
- Via mobile: Andy: 07922891951; Melanie: 07922891927; Tony: 07922891957 – Monday to Thursday (9.00am – 5.00pm) & Friday (9.00am – 4.00pm)
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
High quality higher education on your doorstep
One of our key aims at Walsall College is provide students with wider access to higher education opportunities. We have plenty of spaces available through clearing and you can quickly start the application process. If you haven’t applied through UCAS then you can now apply direct to Walsall College by clicking ‘apply now’ on any of our course pages.
- Check what courses are available here
- Explore bursaries and student loan support available to you here
- Email us at email@example.com so we can manage your enquiry or call us on 01922 657000
- One of our tutors will then contact you to discuss your enrolment for the course of your choice
- If we make you an offer, you don’t have to accept straight away – you have time to consider, we’ll give you a deadline and time to come into college to enrol.
Why study university level courses at Walsall College?
Here are six great reasons to boost your career with one of our HI:ED courses:
- Cut costs but not quality – Course fees at university cost anywhere up to £9,250 per year, whereas our HNC/D courses are typically around £5,900, which represents great value for money!
- Think career – we do! – Real world. Real careers. We know exactly what employers want – so from day one of your course, we make sure your qualifications meet their needs.
- Stay close go further – Why add travel, accommodation and a whole lot of hassle into the equation? With full degrees right here on your doorstep, studying locally has never looked so good. Getting here couldn’t be simpler.
- The personal approach – Choose small classes. personalised tuition and a genuinely welcoming atmosphere. Whatever your career goals, we’re here to help you reach for them.
- The Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) for Higher Education courses in the UK has stated that ‘the enhancement of student learning opportunities is commended’.
- Succeed with us – Our HE Pass rate was 93% in 20/2021