Welcome to the next level of learning. T Levels are a brand new, two-year qualification designed to give learners a head start towards the future they want. They follow on from GCSEs, are equivalent to 3 A Levels, and bring classroom and work placements together in a way that's been designed in collaboration with employers.
Industry placements of around 45 days are an integral part of T Levels, and Walsall College are working closely with employers to ensure placements effectively:
- Nurture and develop talent for the future of your business
- Increase the capacity of your business
- Provide an extra resource for projects
- Provide a more diverse workforce, bringing imaginative ideas and different skills to your teams
Walsall College are delivering the following T Levels:
- T Level in Construction: Design, Surveying and Planning
- T Level in Construction and Building Service Engineering (Electrical Installation Specialism)
- T Level Digital – Software Development
- T Level Digital Business Services - Data Technician
- T Level Digital Support Services - Digital Infrastructure
- T Level in Education and Childcare
- T Level in Health
Can you help?
T Levels have been designed in collaboration with businesses and organisations to equip students with the skills and knowledge your business needs. Join the likes of Balfour Beatty VINCI and work with us to train up the workforce of the future. Find out more about hosting a T Level industry placement:
Contact us now if you are interested in learning more about T Levels, or would consider taking on a work placement.