Walsall College will be one of the first colleges in the UK to deliver the new T Level programmes, after being selected by the Education and Skills Funding Agency to deliver the first phase of full-time programmes in 2020.
Industry placements of around 45 days are an integral part of T Levels, a new 2-year qualification, equivalent to 3 A Levels, that brings classroom and work together, and Walsall College are working closely with employers to ensure placements effectively:
- Nurture and develop talent for the future of your business
- Increase the capacity of your business
- Provide an extra resource for projects
- Provide a more diverse workforce, bringing imaginative ideas and different skills to your teams
Walsall College will initially be delivering the following T Levels:
- Construction, Design, Surveying and Planning
- Digital Production, Design and Development
- Education & Childcare
T Levels have been designed in collaboration with businesses and organisations to equip students with the skills and knowledge your business needs.
Contact us now if you are interested in learning more about T Levels, or would consider taking on a work placement.