BBO Bridges is a free project designed to support local unemployed people aged over 25, who need that extra bit of help to move forward in life because of a health condition, physical disability, learning support need or autism.
We can help you to:
- Build your confidence and self-esteem
- Work towards your goals and dreams
- Recognise your skills and identify your development areas
- Explore new experiences and opportunities
- Write your CV
- Try out voluntary work placements
- Search and apply for jobs
- Prepare for interviews
- Make the transition from benefits to paid employment
We can pay reasonable expenses and meet you at a time and place to suit you. You must not be in any form of paid employment, but can be claiming a benefit, such as ESA, JSA or Universal Credit.
The project is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund (ESF).