An alternative to full-time study
Traineeships provide an excellent opportunity for 16- 24 year olds to gain industry experience:
- Trades Traineeship
- Care and Allied Health Traineeship
- Business Support and People Services Traineeship
- Hairdressing Traineeship
A Traineeship lasts around three months and is a combination of a work placement with distance/e-learning and practical sessions.
Five ways that a Traineeship can work for you:
- They help learners develop their understanding of the world of work
- They give learners the opportunity to show future employers what they have to offer
- They place learners in a stronger position to progress onto an Apprenticeship or into employment
- They open up new job/industry avenues
- They boost earning and business potential
Learners will also have the chance to work towards their English and Maths if these qualifications have not already been gained.
For a springboard that leads to more confidence, new industry skills and exciting future opportunities, go forward with a traineeship.
Studied: Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Progression: Theatre Assistant...
Studied: Level 2 Plumbing while working as an apprentice...
Walsall College IT apprentice, Joseph Mcfarlane is set to...
Tom Jarratt Advanced Apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair...
Studied: Level 3 Business Administration Progression: From administration assistant...
Studied: Skills for Working Life Progression: Apprenticeship in Property...