An alternative to full-time study
Traineeships provide an excellent opportunity for 16- 24 year olds to gain industry experience:
- Trades Traineeship
- Care and Allied Health Traineeship
- Business Support and People Services Traineeship
A Traineeship lasts around three months and is a combination of a work placement with distance/e-learning and practical sessions.
Five ways that a Traineeship can work for you:
- They help learners develop their understanding of the world of work
- They give learners the opportunity to show future employers what they have to offer
- They place learners in a stronger position to progress onto an Apprenticeship or into employment
- They open up new job/industry avenues
- They boost earning and business potential
Learners will also have the chance to work towards their English and Maths if these qualifications have not already been gained.
For a springboard that leads to more confidence, new industry skills and exciting future opportunities, go forward with a traineeship.
Studied : Apprenticeship in Pharmacy – Level 2 and...
M I Glass, a Smethwick-based glass firm, has benefited...
Studied : Levels 2, 3 and 4 Apprenticeships in...
A work placement at Mayes and Warwick has helped...
Studied: Level 2 Barbering Progression: Self-employed barber As a...
Although he has family members that are paramedics and...
News & Blog
Studied: Level 2 Hairdressing (via an Apprenticeship) Studying: Level...
A Central England Co-op colleague is successfully building her...