An alternative to full-time study
Traineeships provide an excellent opportunity for 16- 24 year olds to gain industry experience:
- Trades Traineeship
- Care and Allied Health Traineeship
- Business Support and People Services Traineeship
- Hairdressing Traineeship
A Traineeship lasts around three months and is a combination of a work placement with distance/e-learning and practical sessions.
Five ways that a Traineeship can work for you:
- They help learners develop their understanding of the world of work
- They give learners the opportunity to show future employers what they have to offer
- They place learners in a stronger position to progress onto an Apprenticeship or into employment
- They open up new job/industry avenues
- They boost earning and business potential
Learners will also have the chance to work towards their English and Maths if these qualifications have not already been gained.
For a springboard that leads to more confidence, new industry skills and exciting future opportunities, go forward with a traineeship.
Studied – Apprenticeship in Business Administration : Level 2...
Studying: Level 3 Heavy Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician...
“Doing a placement in a local school as part of...
Studied : Higher Apprenticeship in Business and Professional Administration/Level...
Studying: CMI Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Standard while...
“I chose to do an apprenticeship over going to...