Walsall College is delighted to be one of the first providers to offer the T Level in Education and Childcare beginning in September.
Delivered in association with CACHE, the qualification is seen as a gold-standard programme for those aiming to work in childcare, early years and assisted teaching.
What to Expect
Join us for refreshments, including a hot buffet and an introduction to the course from Walsall College tutors.
Find out more about:
• how the programme differs from existing technical/vocational and A Level qualifications
• how the work placements you provide will help childcare/education trainees further develop their knowledge and expertise, contributing to a wider public awareness of the professional roles carried out by those in this sector
More about T Levels:
• They are a two-year qualification equivalent to three A Levels
• They consist of 80% time in the classroom and 20% on an industry placement of 315 hours, equivalent to 45 days
• They encourage students to collaborate with the UK’s best employers and businesses
• They enable progression on to a degree, a higher level apprenticeship or into work.
The Education and Childcare T Level is ideal for those interested in specialising in:
• Early years education and childcare
• Assisting teaching