Are you a Year 11 student who:
- grew up wanting to know more about, and do more things with computers and SMART devices?
- wants a sixth form qualification where you work with IT companies and experts leading the way in data processing, the digital infrastructure building and innovative software development?
- likes the idea of being in a sixth form environment with access to the latest digital and programming software? Where you have more freedom with your learning? And opportunities to take part in design and development projects with employers?
Then it’s time for T Levels:
- Digital Business Services – Data Technician
- Digital Business Services – Digital Infrastructure
- Digital – Software Development
What to Expect
Over the next few years, T Levels will become one of the main routes through which a young person will start their career in digital and IT.
Tune in, from the comfort of your home to explore:
- How the T Level programme differs from existing technical/vocational and A Level qualifications
- How an Industry Placement takes you beyond the classroom and into the working world
- The employers we are working with
- A student’s experience on a T Level
More about T Levels:
- They are a two-year qualification equivalent to three A Levels
- They consist of 80% time in the classroom and 20% on an industry placement of 315 hours, equivalent to 45 days
- They encourage students to collaborate with the UK’s best employers and businesses
- They enable progression on to a degree, a higher level apprenticeship or into work.