Practical skills, technical knowledge and the confidence to go further
Providing you with the practical skills, technical knowledge and confidence to go further…
Vocational courses involve:
- Studying your favourite subject full-time in a way that leads you to your dream job
- Gaining practical, hands on experience in our classrooms, workshops, laboratories and studios
- Learning from expert lecturers with years of industry experience
- Completing industry placements that develop your understanding of the working environment and boost your ambitions
- Meeting employers who will share their professional experiences and offer careers advice
- Progressing on to university (over 500 of our Level 3 students go on to undergraduate courses each year)
- Completing a one, two or three-year programme and moving into a job or an apprenticeship
Like the sound of vocational training? Take a look at our list of vocational courses.
How do vocational courses work?
Each V6 study programme focuses on your individual needs so that you continue to make progress.
There are different elements, including: