Find out how you can power your future at Walsall College with our full time courses for school leavers starting in September 2021
See yourself working within the travel and tourism industry? Maybe you want to work as cabin crew or at an airport. Maybe you see yourself working abroad at a resort.
If this sounds like you, join us for this live event, where we will help shape your ambitions by outlining the following:
– Course information from our expert lecturers
– Information about international and national trips
– Training days with British Airways at Heathrow Airport and Birmingham Airport
– An overview of roles such as cabin crew, flight deck (pilots), engineers, passenger service agents, baggage handlers, dispatchers (aircraft turnaround co-ordinators) security officers, customer service airline agents, immigration officers and customs and excise officers
– Details of our links with Jet2, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Tui
Following the Zoom webinar you will get the chance to take part in a live chat hosted on our website. So get your questions prepared and we’ll see you there!
Pre-register for the session by completing the form below.
By providing your course of interest and information preferences, it will allow us to contact you with information tailored to your interests.