Our Employer in Every Classroom scheme focusses on getting employers to partner and collaborate with the College in helping them to play a positive role in shaping the college curriculum, supporting with placements but most importantly creating and growing the workforce of tomorrow.
Skills gaps are costing businesses £120bn each year, companies need new talent to be able to recruit, retain and upskill the staff they need.
This event will give employers the opportunity to see what difference they can make to help reduce these skills gaps and to help ‘build back better’ after the implications of BREXIT and the pandemic.
The event will provide an overview of the initiative, let employers know how they can get more involved with the College, find out about our existing collaborations with other businesses and how it’s benefitting them as well as our students, and gain an insight in all the fantastic returns they can benefit from.
Businesses who attend this event will hopefully find this opportunity to collaborate with us will bring them a multitude of opportunities including:
- Realising how they can upskill talent pool and improve pipeline of qualified job candidates
- Shape their future staff with sector specific training
- Boost their employer brand with learners and the local community
- Support their social value proposition when bidding for work
- Training for their staff or volunteering opportunities
- Gain an advantage over their competitors – stand out and establish themselves as a company committed to corporate social responsibility.
REGISTER NOW FOR YOUR FREE PLACE: https://bcbf-2021.ticketleap.com/employer-in-every-classroom/
This is an onsite event at;
The Hub – Walsall College, Littleton Street West, Walsall. WS2 8ES
FREE parking available
Breakfast will be provided