Find out how you can revolutionise your management style, provide positive impact to your team, increase your self-confidence and improve your career prospects.
Wednesday 26 January 8am – 10am – Information Session
This info session will give you the opportunity to find out about training opportunities via the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship programme, to enhance your performance management.
Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute, this Degree Apprenticeship programme created in partnership with University of Worcester will give you the leadership and management skills to maximise the talents of your team.
This event is aimed at managers who would like to enhance their careers with a recognised qualification.
If you’re an employer, you can use your Apprenticeship Levy funds to subsidise this training for managers in your organisation, as well as employees who have potential.
Learning Tailored to Individual Need
This programme enables you to remain in paid or voluntary employment throughout the degree, whilst the bite-sized blocks of learning are designed to fit in with your work and personal commitments.
This work-based learning approach enables you to:
- Complete study in applied aspects of leadership and management
- Conduct investigations in the workplace
- Propose work-based initiatives to make a difference to their organisation
- Improve the leadership and management skills
You will have two face-to-face sessions per month based at the College where you:
- Get to meet other like-minded managers from a variety of sectors – great for networking and sharing best practice
- Take part in role-playing management activities with other managers
- Access facilities and resources
BENEFITS FOR THE EMPLOYER
- According to recent research 75% of SME’s identified lack of trained effective managers as the biggest threat to business growth.
- High performing companies have 80% management effectiveness. However, a recent survey found that 43% of managers were ineffective or highly ineffective.
- A combination of theory, practice and work-based application provides a practical solution to this critical business challenge.
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF CHARTERED MANAGERS
- Average pay rise of £13k a manager as a result of becoming Chartered
- Each Chartered Manager boosts their business’ revenue by £62k every year and £310k over 5 years
- A contribution to the economy of £22.4k is achieved from each manager who becomes Chartered.
This informal event is a great opportunity to meet our staff and find out more about this and other management and leadership programmes.