There are a number of ways you can apply to study at Walsall College.
- Contact the college by telephone to request a paper application form. Return this to us via post or in person or;
- Apply via the website.
Before making your application, please make sure you have all of the information you need to complete it, such as your exam results, predicted grades and contact details for your references.
- Choose your course from the course menu.
- Click the ‘apply’ button.
- Complete the application form, providing us with as much information as possible. Any question with an * next to it indicates that we require this information to process your application.
- Once you’re happy with all of the information you’ve provided, click ‘apply’ to submit your application.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message on-screen.
Following your application
- If an interview’s required, you’ll be contacted with a time and date and provided with any details of assessments too.
- Attend your interview and assessment.
- Receive the results.
- If you’ve been successful, accept your place – well done!
- Enrol on your course.