If you are a young person (aged under 19) applying for a full time course
We can confirm that we will offer you a place at Walsall College, subject to the information you have provided in your application.
Over the next few weeks, a course tutor will telephone you to discuss your application. (You will receive a text message shortly before the tutor calls you.)
As soon as it is safe to do so, you will be invited to attend a welcome session at the college. You will also receive further details about how to enrol for September.
If you declared any additional support needs in your application, we will also be in touch regarding these. If you have an Education, Health and Care Plan then your application will also be subject to a formal request for consultation by the Local Authority and review by our SEND Admissions Panel to ensure we can meet your needs.
Before making your application, please make sure you have all of the information you need to complete it, such as your exam results, predicted grades and contact details for your references.
- Choose your course from the course menu.
- Click the ‘apply’ button.
- Complete the application form, providing us with as much information as possible. Any question with an * next to it indicates that we require this information to process your application.
- Once you’re happy with all of the information you’ve provided, click ‘apply’ to submit your application.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message on-screen.