Getting your results online
Results will be available ONLINE from 8.00am on Thursday 14th January 2021. Please do not try to access your results prior to this date/time as they will not be available.
Retrieving your results online:
- Go to the following URL: https://examresults.walsallcollege.ac.uk
- You will be presented with login page below:
- In the username box enter your student reference number from your ID card. e.g. '12345678' (without the quotes).
- Then enter your college password that you would normally use to access our services e.g. GOAL, Email, Home Access
- The next page will show you your GCSE results
If you experience any difficulties logging into your student account on the day, please come into the college to collect your results.
Getting your results in person
Unfortunately due to lockdown students will not be able to collect results in person. Results will be posted out on Thursday evening (14th January) to all students
We will be in contact with you shortly once we have received confirmation from the awarding body that certificates will be available.
If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Examinations department on 01922 688820.