There are a number of ways you can apply to study at Walsall College.
- Contact the college by telephone to request a paper application form. Return this to us via post or in person or;
- Apply via the website.
- Choose your course from the course menu.
- Click the ‘apply’ button.
- Complete the application form, providing us with as much information as possible. Any question with an * next to it indicates that we require this information to process your application.
- Once you’re happy with all of the information you’ve provided, click ‘apply’ to submit your application.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation message.
- If an interview’s required, you’ll be contacted with a time and date and provided with any details of assessments too.
- Attend your interview and assessment.
- Receive the results.
- If you’ve been successful, accept your place – well done!
- Enrol on your course.