It's not too late to enrol!

There are limited spaces left on some of our courses. Whether you are a school leaver or an adult learner, there is still time to secure your place. Pop into the College as soon as possible.

Enrolment Times

Our Wisemore, Green Lane (for construction-trade courses), Hawbush Campuses (adult and community course) are open on the following days and times for enrolment on sixth form courses, higher education courses and courses for adults starting from September.

Day Time
Tuesday 4th October 09:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 5th October 09:00 - 16:00
Thursday 6th October 09:00 - 16.00
Friday 7th October 09.00 - 15.00

If you are aged between 16 and 19, please bring the following:

  • A pen
  • Proof of identity, which must be one of the following:
    - Passport
    - Biometric Residence Permit
    - Birth Certificate
    - Adoption Certificate
    - National Insurance Card
    - National Identity Card
    - Bank Credit/Debit Card showing full name
  • Current school report AND current attendance record
  • Evidence of all of your current qualifications, including your GCSE results slips. (If you haven’t achieved English and Maths at grade 4 and above, then this information will be used to ensure you are enrolled on to an appropriate level of English and maths. Your enrolment will not be complete until you have provided these results.)

If you are aged 19 and over, please bring the following:

  • A pen
  • Proof of identity, which must be one of the following:
    - Passport
    - Biometric Residence Permit
    - Driving Licence
    - Birth Certificate
    - Adoption Certificate
    - Marriage Certificate
    - National Insurance Card
    - HM Forces ID Card
    - National Identity Card
    - Proof Of Age Standards Scheme Card (with official PASS logo)
    - Certificate of Entitlement to Funding
    - Bank Credit/Debit Card showing full name
    - National ID Card (not the College Learner Pass)
  • Proof of Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance letter (JSA) or Employment Support Allowance letter (ESA) in the work related activity group (including partner where the claim is joint) AND a character reference. If you are unemployed, please bring proof of any other benefits that you receive.
  • Your chosen method for paying your fees. You can pay for your course in full or the first payment of an instalment plan by credit or debit card (no cheque or cash please). Subsequent instalment payments will be by direct debit or your letter confirming Student Loan Approval from Student Finance England (if applicable).
  • If your employer is paying for your course, they must complete the ‘Agreement to pay course fees on behalf of a student’ form or collect one from the Customer Advice and Support Centre. Alternatively, you can bring with you a letter from your employer on letter headed paper stating:
    • Your name
    • Course title
    • Confirmation of amount to pay
    • Details of where the invoice should be sent
    • Name and signature of the authorising persons
    • Purchase Order number (if required)
  • If you are a non E.U. student bring:
    - Proof of residency, e.g. passport, visa, residence permit  (proof of residency must be valid and in date)

In addition to this, if a Special Educational Need (SEN) or Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) is declared during the enrolment process you will be invited in again for a needs assessment to ensure we can meet any support needs prior to completing your enrolment.




Whether you are a school leaver, jobseeker, someone looking to progress in or change careers, you’ll find the perfect course at Walsall College. Can’t find what you're looking for on the website?  Can't decide between two or more courses or not sure what to study?  Speak to one of our careers advisors.  They are available during each enrolment session and happy to talk to you about the best route to achieve your career goals.

Your Safety Comes First

Please do not attend any of our campuses if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.

Student Power Pack

Enrol on a full time course and we've got you covered with a Student Power Pack bursting with resources and support services to help you accelerate your education and achieve your career goals.

You could be eligible to apply for a free bus pass to help you get to college and work placements.  Click here to find out more.

At Walsall College we offer all of our students the opportunity to boost their brainpower by starting each day of study with a free breakfast in the college canteen.

All of our students can have two slices of toast with fruit juice.

According to many experts, as well as being part of a balanced diet, eating a healthy breakfast has a strong link to improved academic performance; the energy and nutrients a healthy breakfast provide helps students concentrate better.

Students aged between 16 – 18 may be eligible for free college meals if they or their parent/carer receives certain benefits.  Click here to find out more.

Students studying on a full time course who require either an English or Maths resit will be eligible to access free tutorials to assist them in achieving a Grade 4 or above.

Our Pastoral Support Officers support our students with a holistic approach to achieving their potential, both academically and personally.   Click here to meet our Pastoral Support Officers and discover how they can support during your studies.

By joining the Walsall College Students’ Union, you’ll become a member of the NUS. This entitles you to buy a TOTUM Card and enjoy discounts on all sorts of things, such as clothes, music and leisure activities.

The Walsall College Bursary can help with travel, equipment, exams, childcare or the cost of studying in general.