There’s no need to wait until September - Enrol Now!
Completed your application?
Applicants can pop in (times below) throughout the Summer and secure their place on a course for September 2021, without (hopefully) having to queue!
Not applied yet?
If you know what you want to study, simply apply for the course online and then come along to one of our enrolment sessions where you can chat to a tutor(s) and we can help you complete your enrolment.
Unsure or just need some advice?
If you are unsure about applying online, need some guidance or just want to speak to a tutor first then come along to one of the sessions below and we can talk you through your study options and any support services you may be entitled to and get you enrolled.
There are limited spaces left on some of our courses. So, whether you are a school leaver or an adult learner, come in as soon as you can to get on a course that can help you expand your horizons, study for a degree and get the career you want.
Our Wisemore Campus is open on the following days and times for enrolment on sixth form courses, higher education courses and courses for adults starting from September at all our campuses. If you are enrolling on a construction-based course, please visit our Green Lane Campus. From the 23rd of August for Community Learning and courses for jobseekers, visit Hawbush Campus.
|Monday 2nd August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Tuesday 3rd August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday 4th August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday 5th August||09:00 – 19:00|
|Friday 6th August||09:00 – 16:00|
|Monday 9th August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Tuesday 10th August||09:00 – 19:00|
|Wednesday 11th August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday 12th August||09:00 – 19:00|
|Friday 13th August||09:00 – 16:00|
|Saturday 14th August*||10:00 – 14:00|
|Monday 16th August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Tuesday 17th August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday 18th August||09:00 – 19:00|
|Thursday 19th August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Friday 20th August||09:00 – 16:00|
|Saturday 21st August||10:00 – 14:00|
|Monday 23rd August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Tuesday 24th August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday 25th August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday 26th August||09:00 – 19:00|
|Friday 27th August||09:00 – 16:00|
|Monday 30th August||Bank Holiday|
|Tuesday 31st August||09:00 – 19:00|
*School Leaver enrolment - Following the A Level and GCSE results days on Tuesday 10th August and Thursday 12th August, 16-19 year-olds are welcome to come along to the college with their results and find out about vocational, T Level, apprenticeships and university level courses that are available. During your visit you will have the opportunity to meet with tutors and our guidance team and enrol on a course. It is also a great opportunity for parents to join their son/daughter in seeing the college and asking questions.
If you are aged between 16 and 19, please bring the following:
- A pen
- Current school report AND current attendance record
- Evidence of all of your current qualifications, including your GCSE results slips. (If you haven’t achieved English and Maths at grade 4 and above, then this information will be used to ensure you are enrolled on to an appropriate level of English and maths. Your enrolment will not be complete until you have provided these results.)
If you are aged 19 and over, please bring the following:
- A pen
- Evidence of all of your current qualifications. (If you haven’t achieved English and Maths at grade 4 and above, then this information will be used to ensure you are enrolled on to an appropriate level of English and maths. Your enrolment will not be complete until you have provided these results.)
- Proof of identity, which must be one of the following:
- Biometric Residence Permit
- Driving Licence
- Birth Certificate
- Adoption Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- National Insurance Card
- HM Forces ID Card
- National Identity Card
- Proof Of Age Standards Scheme Card (with official PASS logo)
- Certificate of Entitlement to Funding
- Bank Credit/Debit Card
- National ID Card (not the College Learner Pass)
- Proof of Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance letter (JSA) or Employment Support Allowance letter (ESA) in the work related activity group (including partner where the claim is joint) AND a character reference. If you are unemployed, please bring proof of any other benefits that you receive.
- Your chosen method for paying your fees. You can pay for your course in full or the first payment of an instalment plan by credit or debit card (no cheque or cash please). Subsequent instalment payments will be by direct debit or your letter confirming Student Loan Approval from Student Finance England (if applicable).
- If your employer is paying for your course, they must complete the ‘Agreement to pay course fees on behalf of a student’ form or collect one from the Customer Advice and Support Centre. Alternatively, you can bring with you a letter from your employer on letter headed paper stating:
- Your name
- Course title
- Confirmation of amount to pay
- Details of where the invoice should be sent
- Name and signature of the authorising persons
- Purchase Order number (if required)
- If you are a non E.U. student bring:
- Proof of residency, e.g. passport, visa, residence permit (proof of residency must be valid and in date)
In addition to this, if a Special Educational Need (SEN) or Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) is declared during the enrolment process you will be invited in again for a needs assessment to ensure we can meet any support needs prior to completing your enrolment.
Whether you are a school leaver, jobseeker, someone looking to progress in or change careers, you’ll find the perfect course at Walsall College. If you can’t find what you are looking for on the website please drop in to speak to one of our careers advisors, who will be here at the college and happy to talk to you about the best route to achieve your career goals.
Your Safety Comes First
Please do not attend any of our campuses if you have any Covid-19 symptoms. If you are coming in to enrol, we encourage you to attend on your own if you can.
We have a number of safety and social distancing measures in place to help keep you Covid-secure when entering our college campuses. It might mean your enrolment takes a little longer so please be patient with us. Find out more about what you can expect here.