How to Apply
We are enrolling on January courses from Monday 6th January please come into college from this date or attend our Open Day on Saturday 18th January to enrol.
Applying for a course at Walsall College is simple and our Student Services team are here to make the process even easier for you. From helping you decide which course is right for you to giving you advice on your finances, our Student Services team are always on hand to offer impartial advice, guidance and support as and when you need it.
Our courses can be very popular so once you have decided which course you want to do, it makes sense to apply as early as possible. Check out our application checklist to help you through the process.
Before completing your application
Contact us on 01922 657000 if you want to discuss your options
Choose a course that is right for you
Your online application
Before making the application please make sure you have all of the information you require to complete your application such as your exam results, predicted grades and contact details for you references.
1. Choose your course from the course menu.
2. Click ‘Apply Online’ button
3. Complete the application form providing us as much information as possible. Any question with a * next to it indicates that we require this information to process your application.
4. Once you are happy with all of the information you have provided click “Apply” to submit your application.
Following your application
1. You will get confirmation on screen that your application has been received.
2. A member of our Student Services team will contact you with a time and date for an interview and an initial assessment.
3. Attend your interview and assessment.
4. Receive the result of your interview.
5. If successful, accept offer of a place on the course.
6. Enrol at Walsall College!