How to apply for a full-time university level course

  • You can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) system
  • Apply from October 2019 for courses starting 2020
  • Make sure UCAS receives your application by 15 January, unless it’s listed with a 15 October deadline
  • For art and design courses, make sure UCAS receives your application by 24 March, unless it’s listed with a 15 January deadline
  • If you apply after the deadline, we will consider your application on an individual basis (if places are still available)
  • For more details visit

How to apply for a part-time HE course and Access to Higher Education courses

  • Find the course you’d like to apply for and apply directly to us, using our college application form (either available online, or call us to request one). Once we’ve received your application, we’ll arrange an interview with the relevant admissions tutor
  • Don’t apply through UCAS. There are fees attached to these courses. For more information, call our Customer Advice and Support Centre on 01922 657000
  • You can now apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to cover tuition fees for an Access to HE course. Find out more about Advanced Learner Loans at