How to apply for a full-time HE course
- Apply through UCAS from September 2017 for courses starting in 2018
- Make sure UCAS receives your application by 15 January 2018, 6.00pm (fully checked, completed with an academic reference included).
- For art and design courses make sure UCAS receives your application by 24 March unless its listed with a 15 January deadline
- If you apply after the deadline, the college will consider your application on an individual basis if places are still available.
Find out more at www.ucas.com
How to apply for a part-time HE course
- Apply directly to Walsall College on a college application form (either available online through your choice of course or call us to request one). Once we have received your application we will arrange an interview with the relevant admissions tutor.
- If you are planning to study a Higher Education (HE) course, you will need to think about how you are going to pay for your tuition and living costs. There are loans and grants available to help with these costs. What you will receive will depend on household income, residency requirements, prior qualifications and if you are studying full or part time. Further information about the application process can be accessed at www.gov.uk/studentfinance
How to apply for Access to Higher Education courses
- Apply directly to Walsall College on a college application form (either available online through your choice of course or call us to request one), do not apply through UCAS.
Share This Post