As Walsall moves forward towards a brighter, more dynamic and innovative future, we are offering you the chance to be part of something amazing by donating your time to mentor our students and college leavers as they start the journey to develop their own product, service or business. We don’t want your money – all we ask is for your time and expertise.
The Hub aims to capture the spirit and support the new generation of entrepreneurs through our dynamic new network of start –up businesses. Responding to the changing workplace, digital innovations and a business environment operating within a fast moving global economy, the need to encourage creativity, resourcefulness and drive is essential to ensure that the local area is well placed to grow cutting edge businesses.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Our Connect programme is a 10 week start up package, where as a sponsor you can offer their expertise in a field whether it be legal advice, marketing your business or how to sell your product
- You can also become a Business mentor for one of our new entrepreneurs offering advice and support as they set up their own venture
- We will be offering a range of sponsored network events and business workshops.
What’s in it for you?
Donating your time to mentor the future generation of business owners, you’ll get the opportunity to give back to the local community in an invaluable way, helping to secure the growth of the local economy for years to come.
There are also a number of other benefits to thank you for your time, including:
- Priority booking on business services, such as our new ‘Connect’ programme of one day workshops
- Access to our networking events
- Discounts on meeting room and event hire
- Your name and logo featured on our ‘Support and Nurture’ wall
- Other publicity opportunities for your business such as being named in press releases about the Hub and business start-ups you mentor, social media mentions and a presence on our Hub website.
Enquire now, complete the form to the right and we will be in touch.
Share This Post