Please note – Do not attend this event unless you have pre-registered and received a confirmation email in the last few days.
Following the recent government announcements and advice from the Department for Education (DfE), we are delighted to confirm that we are able to welcome you to our on-site Open Day, and meet you in person!
Arrival time: Please refer to your booking email. (You must arrive at the start of your allocated time slot. Late arrivals will not be admitted)
Date: Wednesday 23rd June
Location address: Please refer to your booking email
Our Guidance team will be available to talk to you about your interests and advise on your options for your next step in September.
Free car parking is available.
This is your chance to discover everything Walsall College offers. During your jam-packed visit you will:
- Have a welcome presentation
- Be taken on a tour of our facilities
- Speak with course tutors
- Hear about Apprenticeship opportunities
- Be given the opportunity to complete a fast application
To ensure we keep this event Covid secure:
- Only one guest will be admitted with a student. Guest tickets should have been pre-booked
- You must arrive at the start of your allocated time slot. Late arrivals will not be admitted
- You will be asked to check in using NHS Track and Trace on arrival
- We ask that you and your guest complete a lateral flow test on the morning of the event and provide evidence of your negative result on arrival (in the form of a NHS text message).
- Please ensure you keep to two-metre social distancing rules during your visit
- Masks must be worn when inside buildings
- You will only be able to meet with our Guidance tutors during your visit
We look forward to seeing you!