It’s time to be digital.
The top 15 emerging jobs in the UK all require some form of digital expertise via software development, data science, content design, information security and technology engineering.
The T Level in Digital Production, Design and Development is the qualification for Year 11 students progressing to sixth form who aspire to be in these jobs in future.
Explore digital careers, the training opportunities behind them and much more at this interactive and informative session:
What to Expect
- Get involved in Arduino demonstrations
- Explore software applications for use with virtual reality
- Meet employers including Fujitsu and LearnPlay Foundation who are supporting this qualification
Find out more about:
- How T Levels differ from existing technical/vocational and A Level qualifications
- How the work placement that is included in the course, helps students specialise for careers in software development
- What you will learn on the course
More about T Levels:
- They are a two-year qualification equivalent to three A Levels
- They consist of 80% time in the classroom and 20% on an industry placement of 315 hours, equivalent to 45 days
- They encourage students to collaborate with the UK’s best employers and businesses
- They enable progression on to a degree, a higher level apprenticeship or into work.
To book your spot, please register below: