What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are work-based training programmes designed around the needs of employers, which lead to national recognised qualifications. You can use apprenticeships to train both new and existing employees.
How do they work?
Our team of assessors will visit the learner at the company on a regular basis to complete assessments, observations and reviews in order to assess the learner’s progression.
Apprenticeships are an effective way to develop the kind of employees that your business needs. Depending on the sector and job role an apprenticeship can take anything between one and four years to complete.
Our apprenticeship programme offers:
- Recruitment and training solutions to meet your business needs
- A programme of training designed to ensure your apprentice gets the knowledge, skills and relevant industry qualifications
- A dedicated team at the college, providing comprehensive support
Why take this route?
- It’s a way of investing in the future of your business
- Motivated, flexible and loyal workforce
- Increased productivity and competitiveness
Why Walsall College?
- Walsall College is dedicated to delivering excellence and we have won a range of national awards and accreditations, including two AoC Beacon Awards, which recognise the outstanding work of education providers.
- We are one of the largest apprenticeship training providers in the West Midlands working with employers such as E.ON, National Grid, NHS, Walsall Council, Accord Group and Balfour Beatty
- Our high success rates
- 95% satisfaction from businesses that work with us.
If you are an employer interested in taking on an apprentice with Walsall College, please call our team on 01922 651129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Post