This qualification has been designed to help learners develop the essential and transferable knowledge and skills required in order to progress primarily to Level 3 qualifications in the Business, Administration and Law sectors.
The aims of the qualification are to enable learners:
1) To progress to further learning
2) To develop study skills
3) To develop skills and knowledge in the areas of Business, Administration and Law
For further course information click the download button.
There is no prior knowledge required for this qualification.
The primary purpose of this qualification is to give learners skills to help them progress to the next level of vocational learning in Business, Administration and Law. This Level 2 Certificate will allow them to progress to further learning including:
• Level 3 Access to HE Diploma (Business Studies)
• Level 3 Access to HE Diploma (Policing and Criminal Justice)
• Level 3 Apprenticeships in Business Administration
|Start Date||Sep 16 2019|
English and Maths is a mandatory part of the 16-19 study programme.
If you have GCSEs in English and Maths at: