This qualification encourages an understanding of the knowledge and the skills needed to care for young children. It covers children’s growth, learning and development. There are also units to help with self-development.
For further course information click the download button.
There are no formal entry requirements for these qualifications but learners will need to be at least 14 years of age.
• Level 1 Diploma in Caring for Children
• Level 2 Certificate Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
• Level 2 Award in Babysitting
• Level 2 Award in Preparation for the Responsibilities of Parenting
• Level 2 Certificate in an Introduction to Early Years Education and Care
• Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
|Start Date||Sep 21 2020|