Enrolment Dates and Times

Still Time To Enrol

There are still spaces available on some of our courses. Please come into college as soon as possible to speak to a member of staff regarding enrolling onto a course. 

Enrolment Dates

Date Time
Monday 11th September 10am-7pm
Tuesday 12th September 10am-7pm
Wednesday 13th September 10am-7pm
Thursday 14th September 10am-7pm
Friday 15th September 10am-4pm

If you are coming in to enrol please arrive no later than 5.15 Monday – Thursday, and as early as possible on Friday, to allow time for your assessment and interview.

You must bring the following with you:

  • A pen
  • Current school report AND current attendance record (16-18 years old)
  • It is essential that you bring evidence of all of your current qualifications, including your GCSE results slips to enrolment. This information will be used to ensure you are enrolled on to an appropriate level of English and maths. Your enrolment will not be complete until you have provided these results.
  • Proof of identity, which must be one of the following:
    - Passport
    - Biometric Residence Permit
    - Driving Licence
    - Birth Certificate
    - Adoption Certificate
    - Marriage Certificate
    - National Insurance Card
    - HM Forces ID Card
    - National Identity Card
    - Proof Of Age Standards Scheme Card (with official PASS logo)
    - Certificate of Entitlement to Funding
    - Bank Credit/Debit Card
    - National ID Card (not the College Learner Pass)
  • Proof of Job Seekers Allowance letter (JSA) or Employment Support Allowance letter (ESA) in the work related activity group (including partner where the claim is joint) AND a character reference (if you are 19 years old or over). Also if you are unemployed please bring proof of any other benefits that you receive.
  • Your chosen method for paying your fees (if you are 19 years old or over). You can pay for your course in full or the first payment of an instalment plan by cash, cheque, credit or debit card, subsequent instalment payments will be by direct debit.
  • If your employer is paying for your course they must complete the ‘Agreement to pay course fees on behalf of a student’ form which is available to download here or from the Customer Advice and Support Centre.
  • If you are a non E.U. student bring:
    - Proof of residency, e.g. passport, visa, residence permit

Share This Post

Accessibility bsl BSL RSS Feed