V6- Vocational Sixth Form
- 2013/14 Full Time Course Guide
- Andy Corbett - Hairdressing, Art Director at Toni & Guy
- Chris Beebee - Fleet Manager, West Midlands Fire & Rescue Service
- Clive Jessup - Managing Director of Jessup
- Courtney Edie - Sport
- Craig Morris - Level 2 First Diploma in Travel & Tourism
- Darren Cooper - BTEC Diploma, Construction and the Built Environment
- Karl Brazil - Professional Drummer for Feeder
- Keyleigh Bowater - Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing
- Leanne Egerton - BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Public Services
- Leslie Muringani - Business
- Luke Roper - Creative Industries
- Mario Simek - BTEC Extended Diploma Dance
- Meghan Timmins - Level 1 Art & Design / Deaf Academy
- Paul Haywood - BTEC National Diploma in Business
- Peter Melvin - NVQ Level 2 Sport, Recreation and Allied Occupations
- Samantha Dorrance - BTEC National Diploma in Music
- Toni Astbury - Level 3 Hairdressing
- Troy Harvey - Achieving Together
- Wayne Aveline - BTEC in Fashion
Walsall College’s V6 is a 6th form with a difference. What sets V6 apart? All our courses are vocational – work related qualifications to help you get the career you’ll love. From BTECs and NVQs to Diplomas and Apprenticeships, we’ve got the full range.
V6 offers all the fun, freedom you want from college, combined with the support you need to achieve and with the practical skills employers need.
You will have access to excellent teaching in world class facilities and will experience a full programme of activities; from your main area of study, to work experience, Student Union events and Enrichment.
Jamie Oliver, Karen Millen and Alesha Dixon all opted for vocational courses, and just look at what they went on to achieve!
Vocational qualifications are not second best!
You can achieve your goals with a vocational qualification. So whether you’re driven by going to university or getting that dream job, you can get there the V6 way!
On completing your studies, you will not only be qualified to a national standard in your chosen field, you will be a Walsall College Graduate:
- Skilled – You will have the industry skills, knowledge and experience to thrive in the workplace, from day one of employment.
- Professional – You will be job ready, with bags of initiative, communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Enterprising – You will be resourceful, adaptable to the changing needs of business and able to innovate.
Call 01922 657053 for guidance on courses, you can also apply for a course online by clicking the button below.
Forthcoming Open Days
Come along to one of our Open Days to find out more about studying a course at Walsall College. Our next one is on:
Saturday 22nd June, 10am – 2pm
To find out more about what to expect at our Open Days, click here