HI:ED - University level courses
- Higher Education Course Guide 2014/15
- Cory Liburd, HND Graphic Design
- Carol Webb, Literacy & Numeracy & Access to Humanities
- Andrew Curl, HND Computing
- Charlene Pottinger, HND Computing
- Raj Kaur, Fashion & Textiles HNC
- Viviene Crawley, HNC & HND Business
- Kieran Grew, HNC Business Management
- Lynn Roberts, HND in Computing
- Shitalben Parekh, AAT - Technician Level
- Patricia Gumbria, Foundation Degree Health & Social Care
Higher Education at Walsall College blends academic excellence, personal development and industry relevant skills. All of our programmes are work-related and geared towards helping you secure employment in a range of professions, or go on to a degree.
Each course is endorsed by a panel of industry experts to ensure that they meet the demands of the higher skilled workforce.
Industry requires highly educated and skilled individuals. We are committed to providing the kind of Higher Education that the economy (and you!) need. All Higher Education courses offer opportunities for work-based assignments, work-related projects and work experience.
All our teaching staff are industry trained and practitioners in their field, which means they are the best people to help you achieve your potential.
We know that as a Higher Education student, you may have family, work commitments, or financial constraints. Don’t worry: we have a comprehensive, professional student support system to give you all the advice you may need.
By studying HI:ED at Walsall College, you will have access to exceptional facilities and training where you can develop your ideas, skills and ambitions.
We hope you find the course you are looking for. You will have a lot of hard work and challenges ahead but we will be here to support you every step of the way on your journey to fulfilling your dream.
Call 01922 657000 for guidance on courses or click below for our full list of courses, within each course is a link to apply online.